Renew US Passport Requirement
Step 1 - Prepare Passport Application Documents
DS-11: Government Passport Application - DS-11 must be completed online using the government application form. Do not sign this form now; you will sign it in front of the Acceptance Agent (AA). You must print out 2 copies of the DS-11 form and leave 1 copy on the OUTSIDE of the sealed envelope.
2. One Passport Photo.The photo must be 2×2, color with a plain light or white background and show a full front view of the face.
3. Most Recent Passport
4. Official Name Change Documentation (if applicable)
If the name you are currently using differs from the name on your previous passport you must submit a marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order showing the change of name. The name change document must bear the official seal of the issuing authority. Uncertified copies or notarized documents can not be accepted. All documents will be returned to you with your passport.
6. Authorization Letter - Fill out, sign then print 2 copies of this form authorizing FineStop Passport to handle your passport service request.
7. Travel Evidence Please provide two copies of one of the following:
Copy of plane ticket showing foreign departure, OR
Copy of travel itinerary (from airline or travel agency with applicant's name, travel date, flight info
8. Government Fee $170, payable to the U.S. Department of State
9. Skyline Passport Fee - Payable to Skyline Passport by check, money order, or credit card during check out
$75 - Rush (6-7 Business Days), OR
$100 - Rush (4-5 Business Days), OR
$125 - Emergency (2-3 Business Days)
10. Shipping Fee -Payable to Skyline Passport by check, money order, or credit card during check out
$35 - Overnight Delivery
$25 - Two Day Delivery
Step 2 - Fill Out the FineStop Passport Online Order Form
All applicants must complete and submit the Online Order Form. After submitting the order form please print a copy of the "confirmation page" and send it to us along with the rest of the documents listed above.
Step 3 - Ship Documents to FineStop Passport
Be sure that you send the government sealed envelope and the rest of the documents, arranged as listed in step 1. Any discrepancy can delay processing.
The federal government requires that we submit your application within 5 business days of it having been sealed. If your envelope was authorized more than two days ago, please call Us for instructions.
Please send all the documents listed above to the following address:
Company: FineStop Passport $ Visa
Tel: +1 (571) 215 7900