Second US Passport Requirement
Step 1 - Prepare Passport Application Documents
2. One Passport Photo.The photo must be 2×2, color with a plain light or white background and show a full front view of the face.
3. Most Recent Passport
4. Statement for Second Passport
5. Proof of Identity
A Driver's License or State ID issued more than 6 months ago. Please make a clear photo copy of your driver's license or State ID.
Applicants age 16 or 17 without a valid 6 month old driver's license, can have a parent co-sign the application. In this case, a birth certificate proving parental relationship is required for the application.
6. Authorization Letter - Fill out, sign then print 2 copies of this form authorizing FineStop Passport & Visa to handle your passport service request.
7. Travel Evidence Please provide two copies of one of the following:
Copy of plane ticket showing foreign departure, OR
Copy of travel itinerary (from airline or travel agency with applicant's name, travel date, flight info
8. Government Fee $170, payable to the U.S. Department of State
9. FineStop Passport Fee - Payable to FineStop Passport by check, money order, or credit card during check out
$75 - Rush (6-7 Business Days), OR
$100 - Rush (4-5 Business Days), OR
$125 - Emergency (2-3 Business Days)
10. Shipping Fee -Payable to FineStop Passport by check, money order, or credit card during check out
$35 - Overnight Delivery
$25 - Two Day Delivery
Step 2 - Fill Out the FineStop Passport Online Order Form
All applicants must complete and submit the Online Order Form. After submitting the order form please print a copy of the "confirmation page" and send it to us along with the rest of the documents listed above.
Fill Out the Online Order Form Now
Step 3 - Ship Documents to FineStop Passport
Be sure that you send the government sealed envelope and the rest of the documents, arranged as listed in step 1. Any discrepancy can delay processing.
The federal government requires that we submit your application within 5 business days of it having been sealed. If your envelope was authorized more than two days ago, please call Us for instructions.
Please send all the documents listed above to the following address:
Company: FineStop Passport & Visa
Tel: +1 (571) 215 7900